Established in 1993, Kingsly Instrumentation & Communication Pvt Ltd (KICPL) offers avant-garde components, data conversion, prognostics and test & measurement solutions catering across sectors including Defense & Aerospace, Space, Energy, Automotive, Healthcare & Life Sciences and Education. Driven by the motive of bringing across cutting edge technology to India, we represent reputed Principals across the globe. Backed by highly motivated/experienced team, we strongly believe that customer service has been our key strength. With a mission of helping our customers serve their customers better, we strive hard to continually improve our pre-post sales advisory & operational procedures. As a value added reseller, we go whole nine yards starting from requirement gathering to solution architecting to product advisory to post sales product support. Today, with over 2 decades of comprehensive technology expertise and cross industry experience, we are the trusted advisors for technology interventions for our clients in government, public and private sectors.
Brief solutions portfolio
1. Components: MIL-STD-1553, ARINC, transformers, motor controllers, synchro to digital & digital to synchro convertors.
2. Data Acquisition: data loggers, recorders, vibration monitors for both normal and rugged environment.
3. Data Conversion: high/low speed digitizers (10GSa/s to 100kSa/s), pattern generators, DACs and integrity analyzers for normal/rugged environment.
4. Data Analysis & Presentation Software: User friendly GUI / Automation based analysis consisting of Statistics, Counting Procedures, Order Tracking, Spectral Analysis, Human Body Vibrations, Acoustics and Digital Filters.
5. Advanced Prognostics and Test & Measurement Solutions for Aerospace customers (Helicopters & Aircraft), Space customers and Semiconductor customers
6. Electrical Diagnostics
Our team consists of professionals with experience and expertise in the markets we cater. The team has a combined experience of over 50 years. The sales team is backed by application engineers and administrative staff.
The Head Office is based at Bangalore, with regional office at Hyderabad and Resident Sales Engineers at Delhi, Gujarat. We have representatives spread across India to effectively cover the market.
Vision & Mission
“We will provide high quality products to our customers by associating with the best in the industry. Our support to customers will be uncompromised. It is our aim to excel in what we do.”
Events & Awards
• NAL Seminar
• Automation2014 (happening in Mumbai in Oct)