ARINC-429-Microprocessor-Interface. Four ARINC 429 Receive Channels, (configured with DD03282 Transceivers). 128 x 32 Shared RAM Interface. Label and Destination Decoding and Sorting. Two ARINC 429 Transmit Channels (configured with DD03182 Line Drivers). Two 32 x 32 Transmit FIFO's.Interfaces Easily to 8- or 16-Bit Microprocessor. Built-in Fault Detection Circuitry. Free C Library Software Application Note AN/A-6 FAQ’s.
DescriptionDDC's DD-00429 provides a complete and flexible interface between a microprocessor and an ARINC 429 data bus. The DD-00429 interfaces to a processor through a 128 x 32 bit static RAM as well as four 32 x 32 receive FIFOs and two 32 x 32 transmit FIFOs. The DD-00429 can be easily interfaced to 8- or 16-bit processors via a buffered shared RAM configuration.
The DD-00429, when configured with two Transceivers, supports four ARINC 429 Receive channels (Rx0, Rx1, Rx2 and Rx3) each receiving data independently. The receive data rates (high or low speed) for channel Rx0 and Rx1 can be programmed independently from Rx2 and Rx3. The DD-00429 can decode and sort data based on the ARINC 429 Label and SDI bits via the Data Match Processor, and store it in RAM and/or FIFOs via the Data Store Processor.
- Four ARINC 429 Receive Channels, (configured with Transceivers)
- Two ARINC 429 Transmit Channels (configured with Drivers)
- 128 x 32 Shared RAM Interface
- Label and Destination Decoding and Sorting
- Two 32 x 32 Transmit FIFO's
- Four 32 x 32 Receive FIFO’s
- Interfaces Easily to 8- or 16-BitMicroprocessor
- Built-in Fault Detection Circuitry
- Free “C” Library Software