The digitizerNETBOX DN2.49x series allows recording of one, two, four, eight or 16 synchronous channels with sampling rates of 10 MS/s up to 60 MS/s. These products offer outstanding A/D features both in resolution and speed as a remote instrument. The powerful A/D amplifier section offers 6 different input ranges, programmable offset and a software switching from single-ended (full number of input channels) to true differential (half number of input channels)
• Mobile and/or shared data acquisition
• Remote controlled digitizer at experiment
• Component of LXI test system
DN2.49x - 16 channel 16 bit digitizerNETBOX up to 60 MS/s
- 4, 8 or 16 channels with 10 MS/s up to 60 MS/s
- Software selectable single-ended or differential inputs
- Simultaneously sampling on all channels
- Additional digital inputs as option available
- Separate ADC and amplifier per channel
- complete on-board calibration
- 6 input ranges: ±200 mV up to ±10 V
- 512 MSample/1 GSample standard acquisition memory
- Programmable input offset of ±100%
- Window, pulse width, re-arm, spike, OR/AND trigger
- Features: Streaming, ABA mode, Multiple Recording, Gated Sampling
3rd Party Drivers
A lot of third-party products are supported by the Spectrum driver. Choose between LabVIEW, MATLAB, LabWindows/CVI and IVI. All drivers come with examples and detailed documentation.
Programming examples for Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++ Builder, Gnu C++ (CygWin), Borland Delphi, Microsoft Visual Basic, C#, J#, VB.Net, Python and LabWindows/CVI are delivered with the driver. Due to the simple interface of the driver, the integration in other programming languages or special measurement software is an easy task.
All cards are delivered with full Linux support. Pre compiled kernel modules are included for the most common distributions like RedHat, Fedora, Suse, Ubuntu or Debian. The Linux support includes SMP systems, 32 bit and 64 bit systems, versatile programming examples for Gnu C++ as well as the possibility to get the driver sources for own compilation.
SBench 6 is a powerful and intuitive interactive measurement software. Besides the possibility to commence the measuring task immediately, without programming, SBench 6 combines the setup of hardware, data display, oscilloscope, transient recorder, waveform generator, analyzing functions, import and export functions under one easy-to-use interface.
This standard driver is included in the card delivery and it is possible to get the newest driver version free of charge from our homepage at any time. There are no additional SDK fees for the classical text-based programming. All boards are delivered with drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, all 32 bit and 64 bit.
|DN2.491-04||Ethernet||4||0||16 Bit||10 MS/s (4 active channels)||5 MHz|
|DN2.491-08||Ethernet||8||0||16 Bit||10 MS/s (4 active channels)
|DN2.491-16||Ethernet||16||0||16 Bit||10 MS/s (4 active channels)||5 MHz|