The U5303A occupies a single full-length PCIe slot of the host PC. Featuring sample rates of 1.6 GS/s per channel, up to 3.2 GS/s in interleaved mode, along with an analog bandwidth of up to 2 GHz and DDR3 acquisition memory options up to 4 GB, the U5303A includes a Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA allowing implementation of custom real-time processing algorithms using the available FPGA development kit.
The standard digitizer firmware included allows signal acquisition to the on-board memory and subsequent transfer to the host PC via the PCIe bus
- 1 channel with 12-bit resolution up to 3.2 GS/s sampling rate with interleaving enabled
- 2 channels up to 1.6 GS/s simultaneous sampling rate per channel
- DC up to 2 GHz bandwidth
- 50 Ω input impedance, DC coupled
- Selectable 1 V or 2 V full scale range (FSR)
- ± 200 fs channel-to-channel skew stability
- 15 ps RMS trigger time interpolator (TTI) precision
- Up to 4 GB DDR3 on-board memory
- On-board data processing unit using a Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA
- Support for loading custom real-time processing
- PCI Express 2.0 eight lanes (x8)
- Real-time averaging and peak detection options Dual channel
- Fast PCIe 12-bit digitizer with on-board processing
- Capture wide bandwidth signals
- High dynamic range acquisition for better measurement fidelity
- Accurate measurement
- Large on-board memory
- Custom firmware implementation
- Capable of switching between multiple firmware programs
- Very high digitized data throughput
- Software support including multiple programmable interfaces for easy integration into existing environments
- Reduced development time, fast time to market
- Self-trigger mode for unequaled synchronous noise reduction
Keysight Software Suite
keysight IO Libraries Suite offers FAST and EASY access to the U5303A using a standardized interface and ensuring compatibility and upgradability of the software applications.
The module comes with the Keysight MD2 IVI-COM and IVI-C standard software drivers that work in the most popular development environments including Visual C/C++, C#, VB.NET, MATLAB, and LabVIEW. Linux is also supported using the IVI-C driver.
Easy software integration
To help you get started and complete complex tasks quickly, the U5303A digitizer is supplied with a comprehensive portfolio of module drivers, documentation, examples, and software tools to help you quickly develop test systems with your software platform of choice.
PCIe 12-bit Digitizer with on-board processing