A new, more reliable solid state platform with flash drive, compact flash and USB support plus options for modem and X.21 interfaces
A new, more reliable solid state platform with flash drive, compact flash and USB support plus options for modem and X.21 interfaces.
- Failover to compact flash if main storage media fails – recording continues
- No fans therefore no ingress of dust to cause local overheating
- New software - 360:1 reduction in the number of write cycles to minimize wear on storage media
- Software upgrade via USB memory stick
- Option for spinning hard drive version for less demanding environments (IDM LSU MkIII HDD).
- Same specification as SSD version but with compact flash and flash drive replaced by a hard drive and no failover functionality.
A rugged, long lasting accessory for use with Qualitrol’s IDM multifunction recorder to provide additional data storage and processing options that will keep working in harsh, dusty environments.
(Fully compatible with IDM V3 systems, minor restrictions apply to older IDM V2 systems).